Friday, August 19, 2005

But He's Just Soooo Pretty in Spandex

hmmmm, let's see... things to do, things to do...

pull troops out of Iraq
help them write a constitution
put down insurgency
rape (oops I meant fix) social security
meet that crazy lady outside my front gate

None of that sounds like fun. Hey I know, let's phone Lance and see if he wants to come over and ride bikes.

God. You can almost see Dubya skipping around his bedroom like a squealing four-year-old. "Lance is coming. Lance is coming. We're gonna ride bikes. And then, I'll show him my baseball cards. And then, we'll have chocolate milk. This one time, Lance came over and he let me ride his bike and it went really fast and I fell down. Mommy, I mean Laura, kissed my booboo aaaalll better".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, he is pretty much a poo poo head. But we got him for four more years thanks to the moral majority.

4:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, great minds think alike. (Though you totally beat me to it.)

I dig the chocolate milk bit. Nice.

10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home