Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Who Made You A Cop?

If the vanity plate on your Mercedes 500SL reads "2CLASS E", then by definition, you are not.

Just a thought.

The other thought, is why on earth could the guy at Sobeys (one of the local grocery stores) care that I wear flip flops in the rain? Here's the scene.

It was a warm afternoon and it just happened to be raining - hard - very hard. The key here is that it was warm. So, in desperate need of bread and something, I throw on a windbreaker, jump into some flip flops and head out the door. My reasoning for the flips is this: You're gonna get wet anyways right? It's a warm day. You'll dry while you're walking through the store or back in your vehicle. This way, you don't have to worry about wet socks and shoes.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me. It's the end of June for cryin' out loud. Shorts and flip flops are practically my April-October uniform.

Anyways Mr. Rainfashion Cop looked at me like I was skinning dead babies in the parking lot.

Deep thoughts eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger deeol said...

Careful. Your blog might start looking as trivial as... gasp... mine.

Fate worse than death, you know.

1:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home