Thursday, November 18, 2004

For You

You arrogant, condescending jackass.

You want emotion? I'll give you pure, raw, unfettered, vitriolic loathing you small-minded, nitpicking little man.

We put up with your crap on a daily basis in that place. You, who so often cries poor me when you get your wrist slapped, don't seem to understand that threads get closed because you highjack them. You are the king of personal attacks. And yet, you remain.

I have never, in 34 years, come across a person who engenders this feeling of deep-seated hatred in me. And I don't like it.

Don't bother trying to email. I've blocked your address.

From now on, I shall treat you like a bee. I'll ignore you and maybe you'll go away.

1 Comments:

Blogger smudgers said...

My, that was satisfying - even from here. You have become a motivation musterer (is so a word) - and so it shall be fixed.

8:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home