Tuesday, July 13, 2004

This may repeat

O.K., so blog post #1 and I've already buggered things up. Well, not literally buggered per se, but um... yeah. anyways.

Until I get the hang of this thing I'll probably be cutting and pasting some more relevant ramblings I've made in other places.

I should probably preface everything here with "I hate the Internet" and "Why the hell do I spend so much time on it (in it?, near it?, enveloped by it?) whatever.

For whatever may appear here in the future, I apologise in advance.

Ramble On...

2 Comments:

Blogger deeol said...

Of all the titles to pick. Silly person.

*sits back, waiting to be edified and enlightened*

1:43 p.m.  
Blogger Sparky said...

Sits on Wheatie Do you think that will help squish some better Mojo out?

3:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home